Header

Monday 13 April 2015

FAL Q2 2015 - Just a little list...

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

After the rather pleasing successes of Q1, my WIPs are now rather thin on the ground, which I suppose is a good thing!

So this quarter I will begin with listing these two old chestnuts…

1.  Hexies...

2.  MATO…

I suppose if I don't put them on my list it will be sod's law and I will actually progress them, even if only in my dreams!

And these are the only other things I can list…

3. The super awesome Cotton & Steel Betsy Travel Bag, which I am soooooo excited about...


4.  Another Lola pouch for my #IGminiswap partner; the mailing deadline is next week, so I have no excuse not to get this one in the bag this week...


Everything else that I have to do currently comprises of secret blocks, BOMs and contributions, which don't really count, but will keep me busy none the less.

So let's hope the sunshine and productivity continue through this quarter for everyone x

4 comments:

  1. Hexies are looking fab! Isn't the sun welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just this week I began work on a hexie project again that had spent many months sitting in a drawer. They all get finished eventually. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your Projects. I will try to write a post soon to be with you in round Q2 too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx