Header

Thursday 19 March 2015

Marching on...

After yesterday's progress, today I have continued the productivity by piecing the #ukminiswap top, making the backing and binding, and deciding for sure that, with all the seams, a little hand-quilting round each feather is the way to go…


Each double-feather block measures 6" square, so you can get the scale.


Scrappy binding, a pieced backing and white perle to complete the picture.

I think I will save the quilting and binding for the weekend, a little of what you fancy does you good and all that jazz ;)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics! Looks great, but I can't wait to see how it looks once you are finished. Have fun hand quilting it!
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! And you can never go wrong with a little hand quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your tiny feathers. And they're so happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, lucky lucky recipient!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx