Header

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Linking under the Wire!

Last day to link up, so here I am with a short but sweet summary of my Q4 FAL 2014 results.

Finish Along 2014

I posted here, back in October; I only had 4 items, two old chestnuts, MATO and Hexy Flowers that will roll over, again, but 2 successes; 50%, glass half full; whichever way you put it, no surprise really!

I finished one of favourites of the year though, meriting centre place in my new banner…


Blogged back here, for the benefit of the FAL judge and jury.

My other finish was my Cotton & Steel Sew Together Bag…


Blogged for proof here.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side


I will be linking up my WIPs with Adrianne later this week, that'll be those 2 regularly appearing items which I really really really want to be finished this year, and maybe some other things, which I may need to start to qualify.  Otherwise it's going to be a very short list.

7 comments:

  1. Love the centre piece! I've fallen off the FAL bandwagon. Never seem to make what I am supposed to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never joined a link party. This old dog needs to expand and learn a few new tricks this year.
    I love that pillow cushion . . . sew pretty :)
    Come on over and help me celebrate my three year blogging birthday with a Give-A-Way.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare you to keep those 2 rolling over and over to the next host after Adrianne ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that cushion and the sew together bad is beautiful in city on and steel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both the cushion and the arrow bag are brilliant finishes, well done

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx