Header

Saturday 12 July 2014

Waiting in vain...

Dear son is awaiting delivery of a yo-yo, and when the postman failed to show by 12.30 today, we knew it wasn't coming.  Bad moods and disappointment ensued.

I then spotted Ange talking about me on Instagram, wherein I went to join dear son sulking in the  corner!


..and Troods, amongst other lucky buggers, rubbed it in…


Yes, Quilt Now, issue one, is landing on doorsteps, (Thursday in the shops).  I am have a subscription, and I am 99% sure my copy is waiting in the local sorting office, as they don't cope well when anyone is on holiday or ill, and I didn't spot the trolley today.  Don't they realise magazines and small plastic toys make the world a happier place?

So roll on Monday, for my, and the boy's sake; and if you have a copy, or a yo-yo, enjoy.

Oh yes, pop back tomorrow, I think I owe you a blogiversary giveaway xxx

14 comments:

  1. yeah I didn't get mine either :( My work has an ad in it though so I did get to sneak a quick peek at work - not the same as a good read through but I liked what I saw, roll on Monday and let the 'around the worlds' commence! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor boy! I'm sure there is probably an online guide to make your own yo-yo out there somewhere. My magazine was lying in wait on my bed when I came in from work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate waiting for post that doesnt come when expected. Hope he gets his yoyo on Monday.
    My mag was on the mat when we came home this afternoon.....sorry to rub it in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it make you feel better that I have to wait until tues for mine because of our bank holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have Saturday mail delivery at all here. I sure hope that Monday's mail brings you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad. I missed out on getting a subscription so I won't even have one coming my way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bah, I haven't got one either, and viewing the photo on my phone isn't helping me see the quilt either - congrats on being published though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No sign of mine either, group sulk!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Defo in the group sulk as I subscribed and haven't gone mine. I hope it wasn't because it was an 11th hour subscription though. If it was I'll have a very long wait.

    ReplyDelete
  10. serious amounts of sulking here too! I know it will be worth the wait though because I saw it at Mum's yesterday :) It was torture having to leave it behind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *coughs politely* I got mine. No yo-yos though. Was that the extortionately expensive yo-yo?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got mine and your quilt is totally my fav project in the whole mag - what a genius idea for a tumbler quilt Hadley!! Reall fab and I have put it on my 'to do' list. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope by now all wishes have been fulfilled. I'll have to wait for the weekend for my copy to be delivered.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx