Header

Thursday 17 July 2014

Hotting up...

Things are hotting up, both literally and metaphorically!

I did manage to spend a relaxing half hour in the sun between FQR packing and the KS2 performance of Bugsy Malone, which was really rather good, albeit boiling hot in the hall.

I have re-thunk my weekend attire more times than I can remember and trying to cram everything into the smallest, most manoeuvrable luggage has not been easy.

Still, almost done.

In amongst all the class supplies and outfits is my revamped Poolside Tote, already packed for tomorrow afternoon…


I swapped out the coral Sketch facing with some more or the Indigo Essex Linen, and I love it so much better...


So that's another FAL finish in old money!!!

I shall wish you all a happy weekend already - I will try to blog a few snaps via my iPad, but that isn't always successful, and as for Instagram, I am kind of hoping I will be too busy!

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend! Oh, love Bugsy Malone, my eldest was in his KS2 production of it and it was fab, particularly the free for all at the end - silly string everywhere! R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the revamped tote. I've also been rethinking my wardrobe - in the end I just packed an umbrella and hoped for the best!!!! See you tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a blast! Enjoy the heat! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous weekend.
    I bought the new magazine it is brilliant your quilt looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have the best weekend and hopefully the rain will keep at bay! Love your new bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having a fabulous time x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx